Wednesday 2 January 2013

☺ ear cuffs & VIP asos ☺

So i've recently become an Asos addict, especially as the sale is on at the moment, so when I realised that they were offering the VIP package for just £10 I felt inclined to get it! If you don't know what the VIP package is, it enables you to get free next day delivery for a whole year - seeing as next day delivery is usually just over £5, this offer is incredible but only on for a limited time so go go go get it!


On one of my Asos shopping sprees (maybe i should do a haul?) I decided to buy a set of 3 mismatch ear cuffs! Now i've wanted to get my cartilage pierced for a while now but the truth is, I have a terribly low pain thresh hold and i'm really scared it would hurt! So instead I opted for ear cuffs, because honestly they look exactly like cartilage rings! 
 As you can see in the photo to the left, there are three mismatch cuffs, all super cute and definitely worth the £6 I paid! In the photo of the model wearing these on the Asos website, she wears all 3 cuffs on the cartilage on the top of her ear. Now I have quite small ears so my cartilage looked a bit overloaded with all 3 on, so I have opted to wearing the thin bamboo design hoop and the solid cuff on the top of my ear cartilage and the 3 ringed cuff on the bottom cartilage of the other ear, and I feel this balances out the ears a bit more and looks a bit more stylish!

Thank you for reading and i'll see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment